Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing the deployment plan which will include new business processes, software implementation (likely with a partner or the software vendor), data collection and migration plan (likely with a third party assisting);
- Coordinating delivery and rollout of solution according to plan;
- Coordinating the creation and assembly of project management deliverables for the projects assigned as well as solution delivery deliverables;
- Producing status reports and budget trackers and conduct financial reconciliation;
- Conducting project risk management activities;
- Conducting organizational change management activities, including but not limited to engagement plans, communications and, if/as necessary, training;
- Resolving / escalating project issues;
- Maintaining project documentation;
- Coordinating work of project resources allocated by IT and the business;
- Coordinating work with external areas of IT, including but not limited to: supply chain management and legal;
- Providing advice and recommendations to IT Leadership team and process owners;
- Influencing and engaging all levels of stakeholders from executive leadership to project team members;
- Ensuring that assigned projects are completed on time, on budget and satisfy the requirements agreed with the client;
- Ensuring adherence to the IT Methodology and the specific Solution Delivery processes and standards;
- Ensuring compliance with company standards, policies, and procedures; and,
- Ensuring that project decisions and project deliverables are formally documented.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field;
- PMP certification;
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience as Project Manager;
- Proven experience managing multiple concurrent projects is considered an asset;
- Strong organizational change management skills;
- Demonstrated delivery focus;
- Strategic, critical, analytical thinking with excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including facilitation skills; and,
- Business/service orientation with the ability to create and maintain productive relationships.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.