Senior IT Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior IT Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department;
- Setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing progress of project;
- Building and maintaining working relationships with team members, vendors, project stakeholders, and other departments involved in the projects;
- Preparing reports for upper management regarding status of project;
- Making decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues and without formal guidelines or precedents and exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy;
- Negotiating changes in scope, budget or calendar with Project Owner and/or management;
- Leading and directing the work of others; and,
- Providing guidance to other Project Managers.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in relevant discipline; and,
- Ten (10) years’ experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.