Senior Program Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is assisting our client in the search for a Senior Program Manager. This is a four (4) month contract position with a top tier organization, scheduled to begin in August in St. Johns Newfoundland.
Working under the direction of the Customer Lead, the responsibilities for this role will include (but not limited) to the following:
- Establishing, planning, and delivering program objectives;
- Determining program budget requirements;
- Managing the strategic and operational aspects of the program;
- Establishing program-level processes and procedures;
- Summarizing, preparing, and communicating program plans, tables, and diagrams to identify, analyze, and resolve program-related issues;
- Minimizing exposure and risk across the program;
- Collaborating with executives to ensure all organizational (internal and external) stakeholders are committed and moving forward on project and organizational goals;
- Leading the Executive Steering Committee to communicate program status, risk, and risk mitigation alternatives;
- Managing changes to program scope and pro-actively communicating the potential impacts (e.g., cost, time, resourcing, risk) to Executive;
- Defining and communicating product objectives;
- Leading up to six product managers from initial set up to delivery of milestone objectives; and
Ensuring alignment across the teams within the program.
The successful proponent for this assignment will have the following qualifications:
- Over seven (7) years of previous hands on experience as a Program Manager;
- Post-secondary education from a recognized institution preferably with recognized professional certifications (e.g., project management professional); and A strong track record of successfully leading, managing, and delivering multiple simultaneous project streams on time and on budget;
- A strong understanding of industry best practices in digital product management, agile application development, solution delivery, and systems integration; and,
- Strong organizational, facilitation, negotiation, and communication skills (written and oral).
Don’t miss out on this excellent career opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID# 56063