Support Services Coordinator
Eagle is currently seeking a Support Services Coordinator for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing Purchase order requisitions with efficiency and accuracy;
- On-line receiving of purchase orders, based upon completed work or goods received;
- Recording and following-up of on-going purchase order commitments;
- Analysis of expense lines to insure completeness and accuracy;
- Preparation of any required month-end reports; and,
- Maintenance of system records for administration of close out process.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 2 years experience and process-oriented – this team has strict compliance guidelines to follow, must be SOX compliant;
- MS Office experience– Need to have strong Excel, Outlook and Word;
- Fundamental understanding of accounting concepts such as accruals, PO, AP, PA etc.;
- Grade 12 SSGD or equivalent or Post-Secondary Education;
- Advanced computer skills including MS Excel, Outlook and Word;
- Knowledge of PO, AP, PA and Oracle mainframe ebiz Financial suite would be an asset;
- Self-motivation and be able to work independently in a fast paced, changing environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to take charge and be assertive; and,
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.