Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a CMS Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Development of templates, controls, and other web parts to a UX design specification to enable content managers to produce web contact;
- Conducting releases and establishing process to facilitate moving code through multiple environments; and,
- Partcipating in the development of best practices and standards.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years’ development experience;
- Advanced knowledge of Episerver CMS;
- Solid working experience using Microsoft Visual Studio.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.