Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, facilitating, and leading workshops with internal and external participants and facilitating decision making with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Leading and completing the development of business requirements and process flows for specific aspects of the client solution;
- Collaborating with project resources (including vendor resources) on strategies and plans for expanding the solution;
- Developing project standards, guidelines and policies;
- Assisting with developing communications materials;
- Identifying and helping to resolve project risks and issues;
- Participating in various related project governance committees; and,
- Working with the project team and stakeholders to increase the requisite skills and knowledge of the team members and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience working with both business and technical audiences;
- Track record of successful client engagements;
- Experience working on health-related client engagements;
- Experience implementing personal health record solutions;
- Experience producing detailed requirements and other relevant material (e.g. process maps);
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Facilitation skills; and,
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Visio).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.