Business Intelligence Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Developer for a five (5) month, part-time contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two (2) to five (5) years’ experience with Power BI dashboards and reporting;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience with the latest tools in Power BI/Data Virtualization, etc.;
- Two plus (2+) years’ experience in developing data virtualization solutions (i.e. semantic layer) by combining disparate data sources using Denodo Data Virtualization platform;
- Experiences in data and requirements analysis;
- Experience in dashboard creation;
- Experience working with multiple data sources and reporting tools;
- The ability to analyze business requirements and translate into technical product which meets those requirements;
- The ability to work independently;
- Experience communicating with multiple stakeholders to determine business needs and licensing functionality;
- The ability to work within a defined budget.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.