Business Analyst (BI / Data Analytics)
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst (BI / Data Analytics). This is a eighteen (18) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Evaluating situations to understand business drivers, and reducing complex scenarios into actionable tasks, including the sequence for completion of business processes and systems;
- Managing day to day operational needs by analyzing financial and statistical information for internal stakeholders;
- Conducting scenario analysis, and identifying key performance drivers as well as risks and opportunities to performance targets;
- Managing various reporting obligations such as KPIs, performance statistics, business cases, process maps, and presentations for senior management;
- Maneuvering through high volumes of data across multiple systems, to spot issues and trends and identify probable outcomes and provide recommendations for improvement;
- Using project management discipline, developing and managing processes and improvement initiatives for key operational components of the business, such as customer lifecycle analysis and reporting;
- Liaising and managing priorities for various business units, technology teams and supporting teams of internal and external stakeholders;
- Working with business stakeholders on requirements around client’s data analytics, reporting and data needs;
- Gathering business requirements to help the technical data team produce and deliver standardized and custom business intelligence dashboards to support business performance metrics;
- Ensuring consistent approach to reporting globally including reporting presentation, data consistency, communication and delivery;
- Identify data requirements for specific project or report requests which includes identifying data mapping and definitions required to fulfill requests;
- Working with technology team upstream to ensure that systems are set up to capture business-impacting data;
- Focusing on data as a product;
- Working with key business partners to understand dashboard requirements and determine consistent presentation methods that will help with business needs;
- Understanding of business intelligence tools and driving consistent usage and understanding of report delivery tools;
- Understanding business drivers and strategic business vision and implementing reporting solutions that support business requirements;
- Having a keen focus on output and data visualization geared toward driving insight and action; and,
- Training the trainers and teaching company to self-serve using available data tools.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree;
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in business analysis;
- Ability to think analytically and strategically with vision and with the ability to execute on priorities;
- Ability to effectively work under pressure and to meet challenging targets;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build credible relationships with multiple functions; and,
- Ability to identify and pursue new improvement opportunities in line with business plans.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.