Senior Service Representative
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Service Representative. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Affirming trade details with customers for all markets including Canada, US and European markets over the phone; and,
- Interacting with the front office such as sales reps and traders, and back office such as settlements and investigations.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in a finance;
- Bilingualism (english and french);
- One to two (1-2) years’ experience in an operations and process focused environment;
- Experience with microsoft office such as word, excel and outlook;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written;
- Knowledge of trading products such as money markets and foreign exchange;
- Experience in the financial industry;
- Experience in a front and back office;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Analytical skills and strong focus on detail; and,
- Ability to be flexible, a team player and a leader.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.