Intermediate Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Business Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Requirements management (requirements traceability, baselining, etc.);
- Enterprise analysis (benchmark studies, feasibility analysis, SWOT, etc.);
- Requirements elicitation (prototyping, reverse engineering, focus groups, interviews, etc.);
- Requirements analysis such as analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications (process modeling, organization modeling, use cases, etc.);
- Solution assessment and validation (support of user acceptance testing, defect and issue reporting, etc.);
- Development of test cases as appropriate;
- Identifying the current and future-state business processes;
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future;
- Determining operational objectives by studying critical business functions (“CBFs”), gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats;
- Providing continuous improvement services to improve existing business processes and informing the Business Solution Delivery leadership team of potential continuous improvement opportunities;
- Managing process conformance and compliance as appropriate (e.g. PCI);
- Recommending controls by identifying problems, writing improved procedures;
- Supporting change management activities; and,
- Preparing technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Client Management experience: Effectively interacting and communicating with business teams; can consolidate business requirements and translate them into IT deliverables;
- Business analysis experience: familiar with business engineering system concepts and principles as well as complex modeling techniques, able to align business unit sub-processes to enterprise business processes and able to lead functional requirement walk through and quality reviews;
- Value management experience: can identify the effectiveness and completeness of business and technology strategies and ensure alignment with IT and other applicable cross-organization strategies;
- Domain knowledge: deep knowledge of business context and mode of operations;
- Academic experience: university degree in business or information systems or equivalent experience or combination thereof (required), Graduate degree in Business Administration (MBA)(Asset);
- Certifications: Certified business analysis professional (CBAP) (Asset), BABOK (Asset), ITIL foundations (Asset), Project Management Professional (PMP), TOGAF certification (Asset);
- Experience in contributing to the success of a range of small-to-medium initiatives with escalating levels of complexity and business criticallly; and,
- Experience in a business analyst role and / or in other relevant roles within IT.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.