Project Manager - ETRM
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking Project Manager - ETRM for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and managing medium-to-large sized systems projects of moderate-to-high complexity and ensuring project results contribute positive business value and meet agreed on scope, cost, schedule, and quality objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten plus (10+) years of Project Management and Energy Industry experience with strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Extensive knowledge of project management processes, systems development methods, organizational change management concepts, and business process improvement methods;
- Knowledge of project planning techniques and automated project planning tools;
- Strong planning, organizational, and leadership skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to make effective presentations and communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients;
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- The ability to work in fast paced environment and quickly deliver business value; and,
- Extensive Oil, Gas, and Power experience, preference is Pipeline knowledge or Energy Trading and Risk Management knowledge.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.