Senior Scrum Master
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Scrum Master. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Facilitating all scrum ceremonies;
- Guiding and coaching the team in the daily practices of scrum and continuous improvement;
- Providing sprint reports;
- Providing support for release management; and,
- Shielding the team from external noise.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five to ten (5-10) years professional experience as scrum master;
- Experience working with product owner, project managers and other scrum masters simultaneously;
- Strong IT experience with agile development methodologies, combined with the ability to coach, mentor, and motivate a team;
- Experience in jira and confluence;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital and retail payments ecosystems (an asset);
- Comprehensive understanding of the payment card industry data security standard (an asset);
- Payment industry background and compliance and governance standards (an asset);
- Strong knowledge with webservice IT integration and java development processes and tools (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.