Wireless Porting Fallout Support Agent
Eagle is currently seeking a Wireless Porting Fallout Support Agent for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Resolving customer fallout issues on wireless LNP requests
- Working both inbound and outbound call/work queues for all LOB’s;
- Meeting and/or exceeding Call Centre monthly performance objectives including, Quality, Productivity, Call Handle time, Adherence and Compliance to Schedule;
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing issues and coordinating resolution of technical problems;
- Initiating technical calls to external and internal interfaces to resolve fallouts to reduce customer delays;
- Troubleshooting and gathering information to identify root causes of customer dissatisfaction and determine appropriate course of action;
- Understanding and keeping updated on the CWNPG/CLOG Guidelines;
- Tracking daily calls, problem-solving and communicating to specific departments for escalation and resolution;
- Working with multiple systems to resolve order issues including Vision 21, SMG and NPAC; and,
- Providing feedback to the management team for process improvement.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 1-2 years of call center experience;
- Fluency bilingual in French/English;
- The ability to work shifts – this team works 7 days a week. Must be available to work days/evenings/weekends;
- Minimum 2 years experience in telecommunications industry;
- Bilingual language skills (English / French);
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility, with the proven ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize assigned tasks and projects;
- Role-Specific Competencies: Problem Solving/Judgment, Information Seeking, Listening Understanding & Responding, Customer Service Orientation, Teamwork & Collaboration, Initiative, Adaptability, Integrity, Individual Accountability, Operational Excellence.
- Experience in customer service, technical product support, repair and/or troubleshooting or help desk experience; and,
- The ability to perform well under pressure, with extremely tight timeframes, and demonstrate initiative.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.