Infrastructure Design and Migration Lead
Eagle is currently seeking an Infrastructure Design and Migration Lead. This is a twenty-four (24) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and governance committees to ensure deliverables and dependencies are successfully delivered;
- Working with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to construct the public and private cloud infrastructure;
- Assisting in all phases of infrastructure migration including discovery, planning, design, execution and decommission;
- Presenting various project documentation including business cases, briefing notes, action plans, executive summaries and technical reports;
- Constructing standardized and automated infrastructure service catalog offerings to reduce the footprint of custom solutions; and,
- Working with a sense of urgency and demonstrating leadership skills to achieve high performance and excellent service.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) plus years of infrastructure design and migration experience;
- Ten (10) plus years’ experience introducing IT infrastructure technologies as a subject matter expert in core infrastructure;
- Experience in public and private cloud technologies;
- Experience with managed hosting;
- Experience in infrastructure operations and migration;
- Experience managing infrastructure platforms such as windows, linux, UNIX and mainframe;
- Experience on constructing enterprise grade public cloud infrastructure from leading cloud providers such as microsoft azure, amazon web services, IBM cloud and google cloud platform;
- Experience on constructing data centre solution including private cloud and managed hosting;
- Experience in observing outsourced IT Infrastructure service providers on complex build and migration projects;
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts;
- Excellent project management, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Superior written and oral communication skills; and,
- Professional interpersonal skills including negotiation, consulting, and customer-service.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.