Front end Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Front-end Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Integrating a functional JS team using angular, java and node.js;
- Developing and implementing visual components according to specifications and accessibility criteria, and on top of different back-end stacks such as node.js and java;
- Coding multi-browser multiplatform platform and mobile-first components;
- Creating automation tasks using grunt and gulp to optimize and compress code automatically and automating daily UI tasks, helping to migrate to webpack or other tools;
- Building media-queries with respect to the breakpoints and overall viewport sizes; and,
- Creating reusable components and styles across multiples apps.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism (strong english and functional french);
- Eight (8) years’ experience as front-end deb developer;
- Five (5) years’ experience implementing and using end to end testing;
- Five (5) years’ experience in UI tasks;
- Five (5) years’ experience using html5 and css3;
- Three (3) years’ experience using scss and less;
- Three (3) years’ experience in automating tasks using webpack, grunt and gulp;
- Two (2) years’ experience in angular +2;
- Deep understanding of responsive design html5 and css3, properties, features and compatibility;
- Good grasp on scss and less features such as mixins, nesting, partials, extends and inheritance and ability to use features daily;
- Understanding of high-level concepts such as loose coupling and non-semantic approach to building spa and properly applying these concepts daily;
- Ability to provide an impact analysis to any modification to the scss and html code of large application;
- Experience implementing and using end to end testing to your html code using protractor.js; and,
- Experience implementing and using visual regression tools to validate pull-request and providing visual impact analysis using backstop.js.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.