Eagle is currently seeking a Security Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The operation of perimeter security infrastructure, remote access, and external connectivity; and,
- Being involved in monitoring, maintaining, and troubleshooting issues related to firewalls, proxy servers, URL filtering, IPS/IDS, VPN tunnels, networking infrastructure, and user request management.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years Palo Alto Networks (PAN) Next-Generation Firewall design, implementation, and support experience;
- Excellent knowledge of PAN security solutions including Panorama, Wildfire, Threat Prevention, and URL filtering;
- Prior experience migrating Checkpoint and other vendor firewalls to PAN Next-Generation Firewalls;
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience designing, implementing, and supporting firewalls, switches, and routers from other vendors such as Cisco;
- In-depth F5 (APM, LTM) design, implementation, and support experience;
- In-depth Azure Security design, implementation, and support experience;
- Extensive prior consulting experience;
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- The ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment;
- Effective skills in task prioritization and time management;
- The ability to quickly and accurately diagnosis technical issues;
- Strong documentation and communications skills;
- The ability to read and interpret documents such as network drawings, systems prints, operating instructions and procedure manuals;
- Industry certifications from PAN, F5, and MS;
- Relevant Information Security Certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCNP, CCSP, GIAC, ACE, etc.) strongly desired;
- PAN Global Protect VPN design, implementation, and support experience;
- Cisco Nexus experience; and,
- ServiceNow, ITIL.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.