Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Solutions Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Helping to create and rewrite new web application used by our customers to quote the insurance and improve a current web application for customer servicing;
- Developing application with agile methodology and using the latest web technologies such as HTML 5, angular, CSS 3, single page application, java spring REST api and cloud; and,
- Incorporating a growing team of talented resources.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years’ experience as dev full stack java developer:
- Five (5) years’ experience as web developer, delivering code and unit testing;
- Five (5) years’ experience in design and documentation;
- Five (5) years’ experience supporting project and delivery;
- Five (5) years’ experience using stack java, maven and spring;
- Five (5) years’ experience in dev web;
- Five (5) years’ experience in agile;
- Three (3) years’ experience using HTML 5, java and CSS; and,
- One (1) year experience using angularjs and nodejs.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.