Eagle is currently seeking a Merchandising Cooordinator for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Daily ticket management – ticket routing/assigning, resolution & follow-up;
- Following ticket resolution process including adhering to service level agreements already defined;
- Following up with primes on all outstanding tickets to ensure quick resolution;
- Responding to questions/inquiries escalated to the Merchandising Inbox;
- Compiling and managing all daily extra ships for our warehouse;
- Weekly ticket reporting for executives;
- Visual Merchandising System (VMS) changes associated with tickets;
- Updating VMS with Channel Management Support (CMS) changes; and,
- Generating weekly reports on Merchandising compliancy and user activity to channel primes.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in retail or channel execution programs (telecommunications);
- University degree/college diploma in in Business Marketing or Visual Merchandising;
- Visual Merchandising System (VMS) advanced working knowledge is an asset;
- Exceptional follow-up and organizational skills;
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills;
- The ability to think critically and analyze data;
- Advanced skills in MS Office including Excel, Access, Word, and Power Point;
- Proven track record in building and maintaining professional relationships;
- The ability to work well under pressure, prioritize work load and meet tight deadlines; and,
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.