Senior Scrum Master
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Scrum Master. This is a five (5) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with other agile coaches to roll out agile practices within business verticals;
- Coordinating with the agile lead to ensure company-wide standards are met;
- Participating and supporting in development and implemention of overall agile plan for the client;
- Mentoring teams as they begin to embrace agile principles and methodologies; and,
- Participating in programs to educate employees on agile principles and practices.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) plus years’ experience as a scrum master;
- Two (2) plus years’ experience coaching multiple teams;
- Scrum master certification;
- Demonstrated ability to lead training exercises for groups of 20 or more people;
- Knowledge and experience with agile techniques such as user stories, ATDD, TDD, continuous integration, continuous testing, pairing, automated testing and agile games;
- Demonstrated ability to support employees and collaborate with people across widely varying levels and roles;
- Experience running teams using scrum and kanban;
- Experience with jira and confluence;
- Certificaiton in CSPO and additional agile qualifications (an asset);
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills (an asset); and,
- Experience with axure (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.