Senior .Net Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior .Net Developer. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Understanding and interpreting requirements as set forth in the functional design documents;
- Analyzing technical solutions that will satisfy the functional requirements;
- Designing, developing and unit testing technical solutions for moderate to complex work objects;
- Providing support to test teams during product and UAT testing of the technical solution developed;
- Participating in technical design sessions with the lead developer;
- Reviewing design and development tasks;
- Developing code;
- Planning and executing component tests;
- Participating in status meetings; and,
- Providing guidance regarding solution design and application architecture.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) years recent experience working with .Net 4+, WinForms, WCF and C#;
- Two (2) years’ experience writing queries and integrating with an oracle PLSQL database;
- Experience using client report definition language;
- Experience with PowerShell 4+;
- Experience with consumption of REST APIs via .NET HTTP client;
- Experience with various technologies and standards such as VB.Net, C++ and .Net framework;
- Experience in source version control, building and dependency management tools such as git and maven (an asset); and,
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as TeamCity.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.