Intermediate Test Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Test Manager. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Compliance with industry standards and certification and driving efforts to bring products into conformance with such standards;
- Reviewing all functional specifications, documentation and prototypes to become familiar with a given application;
- Testing, testing tools development and configuration management activities, and performing impact assessments for new versions of test tools and test methods;
- Managing all risks associated with the testing and taking preventative action when any risks becomes unacceptable;
- Approving the work of testers with an emphasis on maintaining workflow and quality standards;
- Monitoring all phases of testing and managing the testing activities within a development project or release;
- Creating the test effort estimates, coordinating all testing tasks within team, evaluating, maintaining and improving testing roles and responsibilities within the product development life-cycle;
- Managing team compliance with existing measures for reporting testing efforts;
- Facilitating the development, implementation and adherence of testing standards in partnership with stakeholders;
- Providing guidance on defining highly complex test strategies and planning for project team;
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with team and client stakeholders; and,
- Co-operating with clients and senior staff as required to understand and develop the testing strategy to be employed for development projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven to ten (7 -10) years’ experience in business application or software testing;
- Software quality assurance experience including proven management, supervisory or leadership experience;
- Strong experience planning and organizing software tests and related team activities;
- Proven ability to plan and work to agreed deadlines;
- Experience coordinating multiple resources to complete varied tasks on multiple concurrent projects and initiatives;
- Experience working within a matrix-style structure;
- Experience with agile; and
- Experience with mendix or PaaS or 4GL.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.