Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Application Developer for a three (3) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, supporting and evolving software (native / hybrid applications, API’s);
- Managing individual priorities, deadlines and deliverables;
- Collaborating with QA & solution team on continuous integration and delivery as well as automated and manual testing to ensure good quality solutions are delivered to provide value to our customers;
- Participating in an agile delivery process, and as part of that help size stories and own, research and recommend new solutions;
- Using various techniques and tools, delivering strategic technical solutions to match business requirements and product life cycle deliverables;
- Focusing on component reusability, data sharing and security while complying with Enterprise standards and processes; and,
- Experimenting with new tools and technologies ensuring our solutions stay relevant in a rapidly changing technology landscape while sharing gained knowledge across teams.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- 7+ years professional experience, strong understanding of SDLC and software engineering best practices, including Agile, iterative, TDD, and DevOps tools Git/GitHub, Maven, Jenkis, UCD, Docker;
- 5+ years of full-stack development including, abilities to design/develop both backend and frontend;
- 3+ years of frontend development experience, strong understanding of responsive/mobile-first design, web standards, PWA, UI/UX, professional skills of HTML/CSS , layout, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility;
- 2+ years of ReactJs frontend development experience; and,
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills in a team environment.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.