SAP BW Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an SAP BW Consultant. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing BW models according to project requirements;
- Creating reports using BeX and Webi tools;
- Supporting on call for critical issues;
- Proposing changes in existing solutions;
- Building aggregates, portioning and archiving;
- Building process chains; and,
- Creating solution design, functional design and technical design documents.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten (10) plus years’ of SAP BW/BI experience;
- Efficient analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills and ability to solve complex problems;
- Expertise in SAP BW7.3, BOBJ 4.0 and HANA;
- Good understanding of all aspects of SAP BW design;
- Strong BW modelling experience;
- Strong ABAP skills, proficient in writing function module-based extractors and transformation routines;
- Expertise in taking user requirements and ability to convert them into technical solution;
- Working independently with business;
- Strong BOBJ experience and experience in webi and crystal report; and,
- Functional experience with SAP FI and SAP banking.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.