Senior Developer Java
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Developer Java. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Helping to create a new web application used by customers to quote the insurance and improve a current web application for customer servicing;
- Developing the application with agile methodology and using the latest web technologies such as HTML 5, angular 6, CSS 3, single page application, java spring REST Api and cloud;
- Writing rest API and microservice;
- Writing backend layer consumed by web app and mobile native app;
- Rearchitecting java spring app into micro-services;
- Integrating and orchestrating other api/services; and,
- Working with fullstack and front-end developers.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Eight (8) years’ experience as dev java developer;
- Five (5) years’ experience with stack Java, maven and spring;
- Five (5) years’ experience with agile;
- Three (3) years’ experience with write rest API/microservices;
- Five (5) years’ experience in design and documenting;
- Five (5) years’ experience supporting project and delivery; and,
- Two (2) years’ experience with node js.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.