Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for a twenty (24) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
Responsible for the following:
- Tracking and responding to requests for information (RFIs) from the Design Builder;
- Tracking and responding to change orders;
- Maintaining the facilities project schedule and identifying concerns;
- Maintaining the project risk log and identifying concerns;
- Working in a confidential environment;
- Scheduling meetings;
- Managing and distributing submissions using Smartsheet;
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas; and,
- Take and distribute meeting minutes.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of two (2) years of related Consulting Category experience; or A Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of three (3) years of related Consulting Category experience; or A Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related Consulting Category experience; or An absolute minimum of six (6) years of directly related Consulting Category experience.;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- Attention to detail;
- Highly organized person with the ability to work independently on various items at the same time.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today! JOB ID: 55922
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.