Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Copywriter for a five (5) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Answering Creative Briefs – developing a lot of headlines and supporting copy for advertising;
- Crafting persuasive copy that describes the value proposition for a variety of products across multiple platforms and channels;
- Reviewing and editing existing copy to convey proper tone and appropriate language, grammar, at times; and,
- Version control management.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- The ability to write pithy, standout headlines;
- Creative, conceptual, and big idea thinking; and,
- Passion and the ability to create digital advertising that works hard for conversions.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.