Project Coordinator/Administrator - Intermediate
Eagle has an opportunity for an experienced Project Coordinator/Administrator – Intermediate to join a team at a top tier organization for a six (6) month contract position scheduled to begin in July.
- Custodial services are currently managed through twenty-eight (28) contracts with multiple vendors, the majority of these services being outsourced. The purpose of this project is to identify opportunities to streamline the contracts to achieve efficiencies while maintaining and/or increasing the level of contract effectiveness;
- Goal: Improve the quality and efficiency of our custodial contracts and Manage the dollars entrusted to us well; and,
- Outcomes: Effective and efficient management of custodial contracts ensuring best value Achieve cost savings through negotiations and streamlined contracts.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University Degree in Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field;
- Team player, skilled at working in a highly collaborative manner;
- Proven strong communication skills - both written and oral - with technical and non-technical staff and with management;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment where continual change is routine; and,
- Experience with SAP Plant Maintenance.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.
JOB ID #55918