Eagle is currently seeking a Program Manager for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the overall program structure and program management processes enable the team to successfully complete their work and that deliverable components are all aligned with the program expected results and benefits;
- Working with the Team to decide on, implement, and oversee the Program delivery methodologies, processes, and standards;
- Supporting and actively engaging all program staff in the delivery of the program objectives;
- Execution of standardized Project Management practices;
- Planning and scheduling project milestones within the program plan and coordinates actions to resolve conflicts caused by project dependencies;
- Leading, analyzing, and reporting on Program Planning, Scheduling, and Budgeting;
- Program Risk Mitigation and Contingency Planning;
- Ensuring effectiveness of the Program structure and clarity of scope and mandate, roles, and responsibilities for the Program Functional areas and projects;
- Providing direction and overseeing the development of the strategies, plans, and deliverables;
- Reviewing, providing feedback and approving and /or recommends for approval to the Program Owner;
- Providing Program status reporting, ensuring transparent and adequate reporting to realistically reflect on the Program delivery to timelines, risk areas, and progress of the projects;
- Setting standards, key policies and procedures and oversees the following Program processes: planning, budgeting, status reporting, Issue management and resolution, risk management, change management (scope, budget, and schedule), program performance, budgeting and resourcing;
- Recognizing Program areas that require internal improvement and guides the development and implementation of plans to address the identified deficiencies;
- Reviewing proposed/requested Program and/or Project scope changes;
- Ensuring that both Program vendors and stakeholders understand the strategic objectives of the IS Transformation;
- Coordinating and facilitating IS Leadership Team scrum meetings;
- Sharing expertise/knowledge provides advice into all areas of the Program as well as Organizational stakeholders;
- Providing advice to the Program Owner and Organizational stakeholders in handling and resolving any vendor relationships issues, or facilitates resolution of these issues with appropriate parties;
- Defining resources and schedule required for the successful Program realization;
- Articulating assumptions, dependencies, and identifying and assessing key risks for the Program, its delivery plan and key deliverables;
- Monitoring Program performance and delivers reports on Program status (timeline, budgets, progress, key deliverables, etc.) to the Program Owner and IS Leadership Team; and,
- Managing Program expenditures against the budget.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Superior customer/client service and relationship skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent negotiation, problem-solving, facilitation, and conflict resolution skills;
- Previous experience with planning, scheduling, and budgeting;
- Strong presentation skills;
- The ability to be comfortable with ambiguity and can work through complex organizational problems in order to make decisions;
- Dedication to meeting expectations and requirements of internal and external stakeholders and partners; and,
- The ability to quickly establish and effectively sustain mutually beneficial relationships with various stakeholders (clients, team members, direct reports, partners and vendors).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.