Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Developer for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing lifecycle development support for the client’s systems; and,
- Direct project delivery responsibilities as well as guidance and oversight responsibilities for projects resourced with contract resources and will work under the direction of the Solution Architect and Designer.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven plus (7+) years’ relevant experience;
- Experience with Java development and Java environments is a definite asset;
- Experience with PL/SQL development;
- Experience with database and UI design;
- Business Analysis skills;
- Possess advanced knowledge in the design, development, and use of technologies to deliver specific business outcomes;
- Experience utilizing Systems Development Lifecycle methodology specifically utilizing technologies and practices;
- Experience managing multiple tasks, often with competing deadlines;
- Experience handling difficult and sensitive situations, using sound, independent judgment within general policy and/or legal guidelines;
- Development experience in one (1) or more environments including Microsoft .NET and/or Java; and,
- Possess expert knowledge of the Oracle development tools (Forms, Reports, Designer) and best practices used to design, implement and manage software solutions and software development solutions.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.