Web Application Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Web Application Developer for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience;
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a software/web-application developer;
- The ability to work well with others, open effective communication, desire for collaboration with team members;
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior, performance, and cross-browser compatibility issues;
- Experience with server-side JS pre-processing platforms, such as Babel or Typescript;
- Experience in software development and developing for a variety of web-based applications, products, platforms and device types;
- Accessibility experience WGAG 2.0;
- SharePoint 2007/2010 experience;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js is nice to have;
- Experience with server-side JS pre-processing platforms, such as Babel or Typescript is nice to have;
- Attention to detail;
- The ability to manage the completion of tasks within a set and reasonable timeline;
- Experience with Web usability best practices;
- Understanding of current web design and development trends;
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 experience;
- Google Search Appliance (GSA) and SOLR search platform experience; and,
- Experience working with Atlassian tools (ie. JIRA, Bitbucket and Confluence).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.