Product Designer (Application Development – UX Interface Designer)
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking four (4) UX Interface Designers for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Leading the UX/UI efforts for a product;
- Working with venture teams to develop user experience strategies and bring them to life;
- Designing & developing concepts, user flows, wireframes, high-fidelity interface designs, interactive prototypes, and production components; and,
- Working with tech development teams to implement the user experience and user interface designs.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communication design, HCI or equivalent degree or equivalent work experience;
- UX & UI design experience;
- Problem solver / critical thinker;
- Creative and innovative thinking; and,
- Experience with typography, color, and composition.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.