Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a System Administrator for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Administering the operations of computer systems related to operating systems, servers, and end-user workstations;
- Understanding of how software behaves in order to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot systems;
- Administration of Windows and MS SQL server backup and restoration, maintenance, and tuning;
- Monitoring and preventative maintenance of Windows systems;
- Administration of MS SQL Reporting services;
- Administration of McAfee Enterprise including deployment;
- Configuration and troubleshooting of remote connectivity (RDP); and,
- Administration and monitoring of OASyS SCADA systems.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Four (4) to six (6) years of relevant experience;
- Experience with Windows and Active Directory system administration including user and group account management, group policy management, windows server 2012 patching, and SCCM;
- Strong logical and analytical thinker;
- Attention to detail;
- The ability to find root causes of problems and quickly determine efficient solutions;
- The ability to anticipate risks and mitigate in the moment;
- The ability to be comfortable under high-stress while exhibiting poise and focus;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; and,
- Working knowledge networking concepts (e.g. Systems, Protocols, Directory Services).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.