Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Scrum Master. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting managers in coordinating, planning, communicating and executing the delivery of a core project components;
- Preparing communications, progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes;
- Working with complex data in jira confluence and excel tables; and,
- Project scheduling, including action item tracking, financial updates and tracking, and filing and document management.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree or certificate;
- Demonstrated experience working in a professional environment supporting project management activities; and,
- Excellent jira, confluence, and microsoft application skills in excel, word, and project.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.