Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Project management over local technical readiness for activation groups/sites as requested;
- Engagement, planning, oversight, and management relative to technical readiness;
- Specifically oversight and management specific to:
- Device assessment;
- Device proposal;
- Device procurement;
- Device deployment;
- Device activation;
- Device transition to sustainment model;
- Alignment with enterprise device team processes and standards;
- Alignment/liaising for network/infrastructure remediation efforts;
- Alignment/liaising for integration readiness efforts;
- Alignment/liaising with other technical teams as required; and,
- Device financial forecasting in partnership/as requested by the client.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in a relevant disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related experience, or a Diploma in relevant disciplines and a minimum of five (5) years of related experience, or a Certificate in relevant disciplines and a minimum of six (6) years of related experience, or an absolute minimum of eight (8) years of directly related experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.