Coordonnateur de projet
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting the senior manager in coordinating, planning, communicating and executing the delivery of core project components or daily operations;
- Preparing communications, progress reporting and meeting agendas and minutes;
- Contacting third party vendors to understand their level of compliance to company security standards and corresponding remediation plans; and,
- Scheduling, including action item tracking, financial updates and tracking, and filing and document management.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree or certificate;
- Experience working in a professional environment supporting project management activities; and,
- Excellent microsoft application skills in excel, word and project.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.