Oracle and Customer Authentication Directory Support
Eagle is currently seeking a Oracle and Customer Authentication Directory Support for a six (6) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing OUD design documents for CAD deployment. Updating documents as necessary;
- Confirming current design/deployment is in line with Oracle best practice use of the OUD product – in written report format;
- Identifying and remediate associated risks;
- Reviewing and amending design documentation. Orientation in the PMLC will be provided;
- Providing / Writing documentation relating elements of the project with: the OUD/ODSM/Replication Gateway OEMCC/Identity Plugin / for the building of delegated administration health, performance, operational dashboards;
- The installation and building of OUD deployments (including scripted builds);
- Linux scripting;
- Providing design and building suggestions for Oracle best practices, in regards the build, configuration & data migration from the legacy (ODSEE 22.214.171.124.0) to currency (OUD 12g) infrastructure. Providing hands on assistance as required; and,
- Ad-hoc After-hours support will be required for team deployments.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- Oracle Certified on for the Fusion Middleware 12g products, specifically OUD;
- Demonstrated experience in the design and build of large, mission-critical deployments of OUD;
- Conversant with infrastructures that are subject to additional compliance (like SOX, FFIEC, HIPAA, etc.);
- Conversant with tuning, optimization and non-functional testing (perf/capacity etc) of large deployments;
- Have access to Oracle resources that can provide the resource guidance on solutions, if required. PMR support - accelerated assistance/resolution for issues (faster than regular PMR);
- Experience with large-scale, mission critical OUD deployments. ( Oracle Unified Directory. Part of the Oracle Fusion Middleware);
- Experience with migration of DSEE deployments onto OUD. Replication Gateway;
- Using scripting frameworks to support rapid build/deploy playbooks;
- Experience with working to Oracle best practices for design, build, test, deploy; and,
- Experience with ODSM (dashboard customization for monitoring).
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.