Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading and overseeing work teams throughout the length of the project from design, through to coordination and implementation taking into account organizational cultural differences, current and future state practices and policies and innovations, and organizational changes required for implementation;
- Facilitating discussions and decisions through various groups within the project;
- Acting as a liaison with representatives, providing information on the project, implementation, and status;
- Working closely with resources to ensure that design and build is in line with workflows, operational requirements and technical requirements of the various applications;
- Providing supervision, guidance, and leadership to Associates, Business Analysts, and Subject Matter Experts using effective management techniques such as coaching, mentoring, skill development, and performance management;
- Inspiring team toward the achievement of project goals through ensuring the culture is one in which individual competencies can thrive;
- Engaging resources as necessary and guiding the work as per the project plan;
- Leading the gathering of best practices, interdisciplinary research, and innovations across the organizations and ensuring the application of information on best practices and benchmarking from the industry summarized and integrated into working group sessions for consideration to support decision making by leaders;
- Coordinating with other Team Managers and Coordinators to ensure work processes are designed, tested, and implemented in alignment with each other;
- Ensuring that the team meets the deliverables associated with the task group and the requirements for each during each project phase to ensure timely decision making and completion of all associated documentation;
- Reporting on behalf of the team regarding status updates, project deliverables, and outcomes;
- Managing the work to the identified project plan, reporting on status, ensuring dependencies between teams are communicated and coordinated;
- Coordinating and leading project sessions including meeting preparations, session activities, facilitation and idea promotion during sessions, post session follow up, outcome completion, decision, action, and outcome documentation;
- Acting as a champion on and for the entire project;
- Ensuring all materials including pertinent policies and procedures are summarized in preparation for team sessions to foster efficient and effective decision making;
- Ensuring appropriate draft documents, workflows, and screens are reviewed by team members as appropriate;
- Compiling functionality questions that arise for the Service Provider Solution Builders, preparing for change control and following up on possible policy and procedure changes;
- Coordinating the review of demos or draft builds to ensure accuracy, and ensures issues summarized; and,
- Works with the Lead to address any work related issues among the team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in a relevant discipline and a minimum of four (4) years of related experience, or a Diploma in a relevant discipline and a minimum of five (5) years of related experience, or a Certificate in a relevant discipline and a minimum of six (6) years of related experience, or an absolute minimum of eight (8) years of directly related experience; and,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.