Change Management Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Change Management Specialist for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implement the approved EPM policy and framework through the development of, and reporting on, strategic and operational measures to assess the performance of and manage the client’s services as defined and the implementation of the Strategic Plan;
- Consolidation of data and development of measures and targets throughout all layers of the framework;
- Inventory of the client’s current measures, establishing a standard corporate methodology for the development of strategic, corporate, and service performance measures, metrics, and KPIs aligned to the EPM policy, determining categories of the corporate accountability or enterprise frameworks along with developing measures;
- Determining and pilot the data collection and reporting processes prior to implementation;
- Collecting the requirements for a technology system;
- Developing and implementing the plan for the full implementation of the EPM framework beginning in 2019; and,
- Continuing to make improvements to the sections of reports by establishing performance measurement standards.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Change Management Certificate from a reputable institution;
- Five plus (5) years’ experience working on large complex change management projects;
- Extensive experience developing and successfully implementing large scale comprehensive change management plans;
- Experience focusing on the technical and people side of change;
- Experience building and implementing plans that focus on leadership, project management, and change management;
- The ability to engage people impacted by the project to ensure they support the change including new processes, systems, and role profiles, etc.;
- Experience with Change Management plans, which could include completing communications, sponsorship roadmap, training, coaching, and Resistance Management plans; and,
- Experience working with business groups.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.