Digital Data Practitioner/Data Warehouse ETL Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Digital Data Practitioner/Data Warehouse ETL Developer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Gathering business requirements and turning those requirements into dimensional models;
- Designing the ETL processes; and,
- Leading small Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence teams.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience in Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence development;
- Good concepts of Data Warehouse Architecture and CIF Full Data Warehouse Lifecycle development experience with strong skills in the following areas:
- Requirements gathering;
- Dimensional modelling;
- ETL process design and development;
- IBM DataStage development expertise;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong teamwork abilities;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- A positive attitude with strong work ethic; and,
- Experience with Cobol, DB2, SQL, and Legacy technologies are an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.