Performance Test Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Performance Test Analyst for a permanent opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Establishing and implementing Performance Test Frameworks, Standards, Reporting, and Metrics for this key initiative for the organization;
- Helping implement best-in-class performance test operations that will help establish the performance benchmarks, identify bottlenecks and measure improvements enabled by system changes applied by developers and architects;
- Managing and enhancing the end to end performance test processes, and help drive continuous improvement of the performance test practices;
- Owning and managing end to end performance testing for this initiative;
- Conducting system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity, and scalability;
- Establishing performance baseline, identify performance bottlenecks, measure performance improvements;
- Writing performance test script using Loadrunner and/or JMeter;
- Analyzing test performance results and coordinate with the development team for issue resolution;
- Representing performance test team at design discussions and educate team members on performance test items;
- Automating measurement of performance test using telemetry frameworks (Influxdb/Intrascope/grafana, etc.); and,
- Demonstrating technical leadership and act as a mentor for other test team members.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- ITIL foundations is an asset;(Asset);
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience performance testing;
- One plus (1+) years hands-on experience in using telemetry tools;
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience in an Agile environment;
- Up-to-date on current technologies including middleware, web, and mobile development platforms, multiple database platforms, virtual and cloud platforms, automation tools, web services, DevOps, and configuration management;
- Experience with QA practices within different software development methodologies; including but not limited to, test strategy and approach, test plans, test data planning, etc.;
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Loadrunner and JMeter;
- Advanced understanding of Unix based system (Linux, Solaris);
- Experience with performance testing, Red Hat Fuse ESB is nice to have;
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and processes (Ansible, Chef, Puppet) is nice to have;
- Experience in TeamCity, Git, Eclipse, Maven, Jira is nice to have;
- Experience with HP Performance Center, ALM/QTP, Selenium, etc. is nice to have;
- Experience with continuous performance testing within CI/ CD construct is nice to have;
- Experience with various tools like Zephyr, SonarQube, etc. is nice to have;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven to flourish working in a fast-paced environment;
- The ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team, across multiple projects and multiple locations;
- The ability to promote and drive change;
- Sharp analytic and problem-solving capabilities that go beyond strict technical expertise; and,
- Technical leadership and people management experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.