Eagle is currently seeking a Collections Agent. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing in-bound and outbound collections calls to clients regarding pass due invoices and statements as well as early stage delinquency and courtesy calls;
- Answering incoming calls from clients regarding pass due invoices and statements;
- Reducing client delinquency;
- Interacting with customers, lawyers, branches and different professionals; and,
- Performing other related customer service responsibilities as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- College or university degree;
- Two (2) years call center experience;
- Bilingualism (french and english);
- Intermediate knowledge of microsoft office such as excel, word and outlook;
- Customer service experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to participate in conflict resolution;
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner;
- Positive demeanor;
- Ability to be self-motivated;
- Ability to take initiative and learn quickly;
- Comfortability learning new software; and,
- Experience in collections (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.