Intermediate Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Manager for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing project technical leadership, working closely with the teams to monitor and ensure the project accomplishes all goals and deliverables, on time and budget;
- Management of project resources including server/virtualization, storage, data /voice/wireless network, Citrix, Exchange, and database services resources, as required, based on the scope of the assigned projects;
- Project charter and plan / schedule preparation;
- Reviewing and approving the project IT Infrastructure deliverables and artifacts, ensuring accuracy and completeness;
- Developing/distributing regular project status reports and lead / attend regular client project status meetings;
- Preparation of project change requests; and,
- Acting as project focal point for contacts and champions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Four (4) years Project Management experience; and,
- Excellent communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.