Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing project technical leadership working closely with the client;
- Monitoring and ensuring the project accomplishes all goals and deliverables, on time and budget;
- Management of project resources including server/virtualization, storage, data/voice/wireless network, Citrix, Exchange, and database services resources, as required, based on the scope of the assigned projects;
- Project charter and plan/schedule preparation;
- Reviewing and approving the project IT Infrastructure deliverables and artifacts, ensuring accuracy and completeness;
- Developing/distributing regular project status reports and lead/attend regular client project status meetings;
- Preparation of project change requests; and,
- Acting as project focal point for contacts and champions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of six (6) years Project Management experience managing a range of IT infrastructure (servers, storage, voice/data/ wireless networking) projects in large, outsourced IT service delivery organizations;
- Training and experience with best practice project management techniques and processes;
- Experience leading a multi-disciplinary team of technical resources;
- PMP certification is preferred; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.