Senior Infrastructure Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Infrastructure Specialist. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting performance issues and proposing solutions;
- Working in conjunction with other infrastructure specialists and assuming a technical leadership role to steer diagnostics among various technologies;
- Leading several diagnostic exercises at various points in the technology infrastructure, such as in the workstation, the telecommunication network, the branch local network and servers as well as the central computing platforms;
- Working with architects and the operations leadership team to propose solutions;
- Enabling quick improvements through awareness of the poor response time users are currently experiencing;
- Defining new performance testing processes and methodology; and,
- Contribute expertise in the selection and deployment of diagnostic and monitoring tools.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with networks such as Cisco solutions, Router, Waas, core switch, Wifi, Voip, ASA FW and ACS;
- Experience with wide area networks such as MPLS; and,
- Experience using servers such as Windows and Red Hat Linx.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.