Applications Programmer III
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Applications Programmer III for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Documenting all the code written and relevant processes;
- Performing tests according to test plans, monitoring and reporting on results, and working with others on problem resolution;
- Communicating project status and providing timely escalation of issues to ensure project objectives are met;
- Working effectively as a team and supporting other members of the team in achieving project/business objectives and providing client services;
- Supporting a positive work environment that promotes customer service, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensures timely communication of issues/points of interest;
- Ensuring effective change management discipline is used; and,
- Keeping up to date with industry and/or business trends.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- A University, College degree or equivalent experience in programming;
- Expert in SQL and HTML;
- Expert in Python; and,
- SDLC – Coding, testing, gathering requirements.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.