Murex Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Murex Support Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Participating in Go-Live events where production support is required;
- Providing day-to-day production support services to Murex production environments; and,
- Troubleshooting and analyzing both system and functional problems, monitoring and completing End of Day (EOD) process, implement production CR (Change Request).
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 3+ years of Murex support experience;
- Extensive knowledge of Murex Front Office, Middle Office, BackOffice modules;
- The ability to understand configure workflows and customize reports;
- 5+ years of Capital Market support experience; and,
- Understanding CDS, Credit trading, IRS, FX Option.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.