Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst
- Perform the analysis, workflow design, configuration activities and testing required to support and to replace existing legacy billing/AR systems;
- Workflow Definition;
- Business Process Design;
- Business Requirements Analysis;
- System Requirements Specification (SRS);
- Product Configuration;
- Workshop Facilitation;
- Standard Operating Procedures;
- Use Cases.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Business Analyst
- Experience with Accounts Receivable systems and processes;
- Experience with HRCM (INFOR);
- Ten plus (10 +) years of progressive business analysis experience;
- Proven delivery track record in a dynamic and challenging environment;
- Strong financial systems’ implementation background, particularly within the BC healthcare environment;
- Motivated, self-starter with excellent organizational, analytical, communication and facilitation skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.