Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Senior IT Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior IT Developer for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on internal development initiatives to add new features to the API Frameworks written in Java, or any of the major API management initiatives being rolled out;
- Providing technical guidance to internal partner teams on API development using API framework new features;
- Working in fast paced Agile environment embracing new challenges and learnings every day;
- Aiming for defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, providing support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, and engaging in peer code reviews;
- Implementing effective and efficient solutions by meeting milestones and ensuring project deliverables are on time, within budget, and adhere to the corporate quality and security standards;
- Mentoring intermediate or junior developers.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 5+ years of experience in Java development and proficiency in Java core technologies (Java 6 through 8) and writing unit test cases;
- A bachelor and above degree in computer science, mathematics or related;
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience in Restful API development with a good concept of HTTP protocol;
- Good understanding of Resilience Design Patterns and implementation (Hytrix);
- Good understanding of Cache-Aside Design Patterns and Cache implementation (Reddis, Hazelcast and etc);
- Good understanding of authorization and authentication standards and protocols (OAuth, SAML, Kerberos, OpenID Connect and etc.);
- Good understanding of JAX-RS and Servlet standards and implementation;
- Experience with configuring, developing, and deploying scalable applications within web/application frameworks and servers (JBoss 6.5+, Apache/Tomcat, Spring Boots, Spring MVC, Webshpere and etc.);
- Good understanding of Restful API Description Language RAML or SWAGGER; and,
- Extensive experience in DevOps tooling: Maven, Git, Jenkin, Nexus, NPM.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.