Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
IT Analyst V - Technical Support
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a IT Analyst V - Technical Support for a four (4) month contract position, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing higher complexity operational and preventive maintenance tasks;
- Executing complex remedial and unscheduled urgent changes;
- Performing higher complexity, non-standard deployment functions;
- Configuring and deploying activities for medium complexity projects;
- Reoccurring responsibilities;
- Performing route cause analysis on repeatable incidents to help prevent issues in the future;
- Creating support documentation and scripts;
- Overseeing vendor’s service delivery and escalation;
- The ownership of maintenance activities;
- Providing operational consultancy for future-state technologies; and,
- Supporting the change management process as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
The successful candidate must have:
- 2+ years of experience in IT 24x7 supports and understanding of ITIL;
- 2+ years of experience supporting FileNet, Kofax, HP eXStream on UNIX;
- 5 + year of experience in WebSphere or JBOSS-EAP;
- 3 years of experience with Dynatrace;
- 5 years of experience with incident management;
- 5 years of Operating Systems experience;
- 5 years of experience with MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio);
- 3 years of experience with Splunk;
- Perform non-standardized complex tasks for Major Incidents (MIs) and P1, P2, some P3 and P4;
- Knowledge with scripting languages (ksh, bsh, jacl, Python);
- Thorough knowledge with OS technologies (Windows, AIX, Linux, Cloud);
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Operations Manager, Dynatrace/Splunk and IBM Tivoli Monitoring;
- Proficiency with MS office product suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.);
- The successful applicant must have a solid understanding of Incident, Change, and Problem Management methodologies as well as solid experience in a large Production environment; and,
- University graduate in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Management Information system.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.