Change Management Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Change Management Specialist for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin June 2018.
Key Responsibilities of a Change Management Specialist
- Adoption and consistent implementation of agreed change management guiding principles, standards and methodology;
- Adoption and adherence to sound communication practices;
- Articulate effective case for change at the project level;
- Align leaders through leader assessments and change activities designed to obtain buy in at the senior leadership;
- Identify stakeholders directly or indirectly impacted by the change; segment stakeholders;
- Conduct stakeholder analysis and readiness assessments;
- Evaluate stakeholders based on criticality to the project and degree of effort required to align with change;
- Create a comprehensive strategy which prescribed involvement, communications, learning, capability transfer plans, and other activities that will be critical to aligning leaders and engaging stakeholders to effectively manage change;
- Implement the change, communication, and training strategies as per the defined key audience using key messages, vehicles, channels, and targeted activities to support and enable successful implementation;
- Develop status reports;
- Escalate program and/or people issues and risks to both managers;
- Develop strategic, holistic and integrated communication strategies aligned to corporate communications approach and principles;
- Ensure appropriate consultation with internal communication representatives;
- Leverage existing internal / external communication vehicles;
- Knowledge transfer plan development and execution.
Skills and Qualifications of a Change Management Specialist
- Prosci certified preferred;
- Experience within a large unionized organization with both internal and external stakeholders preferred;
- Experience with government ministries an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.